Holy crap. I am getting to the point where it’s been so long since I’ve posted that I feel like its too late to post about all this stuff. Oh well. Big thanks to Jessie for holding down the fort and making me look like a lazyass over the last month.
Anyway, I’m going to try to get through it all in a series of posts over the next week and a half, which, as I will explain, will also involve moving to Boston and starting my 7th, that’s right…7th job since college. Today I will start with a list of items that I have been meaning to post about slash that are the reason that I haven’t posted slash that are only sometimes rational thoughts due to exceedingly high stress levels over the last few weeks.
In no particular order (and what the hell, people seem to be commenting once in a while, so feel free to chime in about what you’d like to hear more about) here are some of the things on my mind.
– I quit my job at Bear Naked, which was by all accounts the perfect and best job I could have ever asked for. I took a job at a small beverage startup, and quit 4.5 days later…only to call up Kashi, who I originally turned down, and accept the job
– Craigslist is quite possibly the most interesting sociological study out there, and everyone in Boston has a fucking cat.
– I got rear-ended, which caused one of those “holy shit I have no idea what to do in this situation, but I am supposed to be an adult and know what to do” type of moments and ultimately led to an exchange of incredible awkwardness with the guy who hit me
– I am moving back to Boston. I could write all day about that one. I think.
– Working from home. This will likely be an ongoing saga.
That’s all I can think of right now. There are like 15 other things that have crossed my mind but that I never wrote down, and based on the half a notebook of other stuff I’ve written down in the last month, they go lost in the shuffle. I’ll be back in the next few days to write something of actual substance.