HAPPY 1,000th POSTS TO ME.
CHECK OUT MY CONGRATS GIFT!
I am incredibly thrilled to introduce the all new look, feel and functionality of 20-Nothings.com! Thanks to the incredible team at Stephanie Todaro Design (lead by the incredible Stephanie Todaro), I was able to put all my hopes and Pinterest board visions into this cleaner, brighter, easier to navigate site. The future fun will be new content in organized categories with a look that is way more enticing, but for today’s re-launch I wanted to give you some background into why we did what we did, and what you’ll now find!
- The site was old-looking, poorly formatted, not maximized for sharing and tricky to update. Also it didn’t feature nearly enough gold.
- I searched far and wide for a designer/web transfer guru and found Stephanie through a close friend.
- Stephanie immediately recommended that I flip from Blogger to WordPress. Better templates, better functionality, and less glitchy than Blogger. Sorry Google (they own Blogger). Please don’t search ban me…
- Stephanie had me fill out a fascinating creative questionnaire to help re-brand the site. She also recommended I start a Pinterest board to collect images, colors and other brand logos that I love.
- We worked on a new logo that was clean and modern but still had a little whimsy (like me?). I wanted handwriting and I kept pushing gold. Stephanie crafted a final look from my own writing and gave in on the gold 😉
THE WHAT YOU’LL FIND!
- A super cool tile gallery of featured posts up top
- Categorized posts for easy access to all the topics I cover
- Series (working on those) like 7 Things, How I Got Here, Products & Praise
- Social buttons everywhere so you can use them to share the posts you read everywhere
- And this really cool search feature where when you click on the search icon at the top right you see this –>
I hope you’ll find this new 20-Nothings easy to use and just as easy on the eyes. But most importantly, you can trust that I’ll keep going with the same content that I’ve loved creating for the past 8 years. Here’s to 1,000 more posts, and a fond farewell to the leopard booted lady pushing that damn rock up the hill. No more rocks-and-hills; lots more leopard booties.
Oh how I’ll miss her far-thicker hair and absolutely perfect ass…